Just attach shore holders at desired distance apart along the purlin, with duplex nails, and they are ready to receive adjustable Ellis Shores. After the assembly of 'end shores and purlin' are raised and braced, it’s easy to "slip in" the in-between shores; only a few seconds are required. Instead of three men to erect a shore, just one man is needed.
Pivoting Shore Cup Flat Plate (PC-FP)
- Available to fit 4x4 or 6x6 Shores
- NO MORE SHIMMING!
- Flat Plate Has 4 9/16" holes provided to easily attach with bolts or screws.
Pivoting Shore Cup Parallel Type A (PC-A)
Shore Cup is designed to pivot in a direction parallel to the purlin it attaches to. The pivoting motion of this shore cup ensures a strong connection between the Ellis Shore and Purlin / Stringer WITHOUT SHIMMING or CLEATING!
- Shore Cup will swivel from 0-45 degrees, eliminating the need to shim between Ellis Shore and purlin/stringer.
- Perfect when used to support formwork for pouring ramps and stairs.
- No Nailing to Ellis Shore Required Shore just slips in.
- Safely sustains loads up to 6000 LBS @ 32 Degrees.
- Range of Adjustment: 90 Degrees
- Weight 5lbs.
Pivoting Shore Cup Perpendicular Type B (PC-B)
Shore Cup is designed to pivot in a direction perpendicular to the purlin it attaches to. The pivoting motion ensures a strong connection between the Ellis Shore and Purlin / Stringer WITHOUT SHIMMING or Cleating!
- Quickly Supports Formwork under overhanging slabs.
- No Cleating pulin/stringer to Ellis Shore required.
- Swivels freely allowing Ellis Shore to lean up to 45 Degrees.
- Insures strong connection between Ellis Shore and purlin/ stringer withstanding up to 6000 LBS.